JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 247
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 241
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 243
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 253
Last updated: May 26, 2018
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
The user is free to provide his/her personal data, to request quotes or for other communications through the appropriate form. The processing of personal data may be carried out solely to respond to requests received. Not providing the data may reduce the functions available to the user (i.e. logging in).
To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device. Thanks to them, the site remembers your actions and preferences such as eg. login, language, font size etc.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Have you ever wondered how to know the Distribution Lists you are part of or how to manage the ones you own? Here you can learn how to do all this.
First, you must complete the following steps:
- Login at https://login.microsoftonline.com/ with your EUROAVIA account
- Go to the Outlook web app
- Click on the little gear in the top right part of the window
- At Your App Settings click on mail
- In the left bar, click on General
- Click on Distribution groups
Now, you should be able to see all the distribution lists you are part of and manage the ones that you own. Here we are going to describe the things you can do, depending on your status (owner or member).
Groups of which you are a member.
The only thing you can do here is to double click on a group to see who are the owner of the group. They are the only ones that can change anything about the group, like adding or removing members. Although you can't manage it, you can leave the groups you are member of.
To request the ownership you can ask the current owner or send a ticket at http://helpdesk.euroavia.eu/.
Groups of which you are a owner.
As a group owner you can change anything about a group; just double click on it. Here is a complete overview of what you can do.
Here you can find the name with which the Distribution List is displayed in your email client, the Alias (which must be unique) and the actual email address.
Here you can find and edit the owners of the Distribution List.
Here you can find and edit the member of the Distribution List.
Here you can decide what kind of policy to use for the membership approval. NOTE: the default options should always be Closed and Closed.
Here you can decide whether only senders inside EUROAVIA (i.e. with email addresses @euroavia.eu or @asname.euroavia.eu) can send messages to this Distribution List. NOTE: the default setting should be Senders inside and outside of my organization.
Group delegation for your Distribution List members enables them to send e-mails as representing the whole group (AS/WG), like in the example in the picture below. I this tutorial we will show you request to delegate emails, and how to send delegated emails.
How to do it:
1. Please fill a ticket at helpdesk.euroavia.eu, in which you specify which of the members of your distribution list should delegate your group
2. After the IT WG confirmation that they solved your ticket, you and your fellow members will be able to send e-mails as representing you
3. Now, as you are able to send delegated e-mail, go to your Office356 email inbox. Let's write a new e-mail
4. To delegate an email, you must enable the "From:" field. To do it, go to the settings( three bullets sign) and click on 'Show From' menu item. Now you will be able to see the From field. There is your personal e-mail address
5. Right click on your personal e-mail address -> Remove. Then type the address of the assigned distribution list of the group you would like to represent.
6. Done! Now you can write the e-mail and sent it as the group.
We are very glad to announce that we have created accounts for all AS and WGs to edit their own pages on the EUROAVIA website.
To edit your EUROAVIA website AS page you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the euroavia.eu website;
- Go to "AS / WG Login" button on top-left corner;
- Login with your credentials provided by the IT WG
- Go the page that you can edit
- Notice that on the top-right of the article there is an Edit button. Click on it.
- Now you have open the editor for your AS page. Time to edit! Go to the 'Content' tab of the editor
- This opens a visual editor for the page that is not hard to use. However, if you want to edit the HTML code, click on the ⏻ (power symbol) at the top-left of editor. You can also check the Preview mode, but sometimes has errors
- If you need to add an image, please add it to the 'AS_images' folder in the media section and not in the root folder. Thank you.
- For adding your own AS logo in the page, you can find it in the 'AS-AM_Logos' folder in the images section. You can delete the default EA logo if you want.
Please do not delete or edit anything else in the media section.
- Now do your changes. We recommend you to use 'justify' as text-alignment settings. Press 'Save' to save your changes and Logout
This is all you need to do. However, if you have any issues or questions or something is not working well please fill a ticket to the IT WG at helpdesk.euroavia.eu
Good luck with your AS page edit!