JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 247
As EUROAVIA gets bigger, the management of its workforce becomes more and more challenging. Firstly, the Working Groups are in a constant need of new members for satisfying their workload demands. Consequently, the need to train these freshmen might take lots of resources from the correspondent WG.
Furthermore, members can find great benefits as they are the main asset in which companies are interested in. Providing these partners with profiles and CVs will bring relevant opportunities for both sides.
After looking at the big picture we came to the conclusion that the creation of a new working group that could give an effective solution to these problems was necessary: the Human Resources Working Group.
The main tasks of this working group are:
- Promote WGs and coordinate their “Calls for members” to maximize the number of new members achievable;
- Guide those members who want to take part at international level but haven’t found their favourite WG yet. In this way, members will be able to find their proper place and to be sure they will be doing exactly what they were looking for. It will also help to keep the motivation of the WG members;
- Provide new members with manuals, promotional material and basic training in order to minimize the time necessary to reach a minimum level of tasks and working philosophy’s knowledge;
- Certify that the CVs incorporated into the database meet the standard requirements. It is necessary to ensure the quality of the information we shall send to our partners. It is also important to increase as much as possible the chances of our members to have a successful recruitment process and as the first step is to have a good CV, feedback and corrections over the document are always a good gift;
- Look for individual job opportunities for our members and spread them in the EUROAVIA Newsletter in platforms such as Qreers.com.
We are happy to answer any question you might have.
Last updated: May 26, 2018
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
The user is free to provide his/her personal data, to request quotes or for other communications through the appropriate form. The processing of personal data may be carried out solely to respond to requests received. Not providing the data may reduce the functions available to the user (i.e. logging in).
To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device. Thanks to them, the site remembers your actions and preferences such as eg. login, language, font size etc.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.