The Public Relations Working Group was set up during the AMEAC'08 Rzeszow in order to spread our voice to the world! The PRWG connects Working Groups and Affiliated Societies with companies and universities and maintains a corporate communication between the association and as well as the third parties e.g. associated and supporting companies, institutions, partners, other NGOs and the entire media.
By producing tangible and non-tangible promotional material we can spread the EUROAVIA brandname across the corporate and the student world. This promotional material is distributed across the members of EUROAVIA and helps in maintaining a close contact with the activities of the association at the international level and the affiliated societies.
The majority of this material is non-tangible and is being used in social media promotion, in which EUROAVIA has active participation by using the official accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Social media promotion helps in raising awareness of our association and its mission, especially in the field of aerospace technology and all the adjacent fields. The social media activity helps EUROAVIA grow its audience and will increase its influence in the realm of the aerospace field.
Another major activity of the PR WG is handling the official EUROAVIA store. In this store, all EUROAVIAns have the opportunity to order their favourite clothes marked with the official EUROAVIA logo and a design, related to the character of our association. In any EMEAC, AMEAC, Fly-In or any other international events if you see the EUROAVIA Logo you can see and feel our touch there!
The members are:
- Ayşe Bay (IB First Responsible, IB – Executive Member)
- Yağmur Gençoğlu (IB Second Responsible, IB – Secretary)
- Adriano Andrade (Design Unit, AS Covilha)
- Alberto Tovani (Design Unit, AS Pisa)
- Alihan Tanrıkulu (Communication Unit, AS İstanbul)
- Andreea Cristina Sfia (Design Unit, AS Bucharest)
- Andrea Zuazaga (Design Unit, AS Valencia)
- Belén Chulia Latorre (Communication Unit, AS Valencia)
- Bianca Turc (Communication Unit, AS Cluj-Napoca)
- Chrysanthi Vasileli (Design Unit, PAS Samsun)
- Chrysi Vrantsi (Design Unit, PAS Thessaloniki)
- Cihangir Palacı (PAS Samsun, PAS Thessaloniki)
- Cristina Barradas (Design Unit & Communication Unit, AS Sevilla)
- Daniel Nedosseikine (Design Unit, AS Valencia)
- Daniele Vangone (Design Unit, IB – President)
- David Leiser (Design Unit, AS Stuttgart)
- Dragos Borcea (Communication Unit, AS Bucharest)
- Felix Garcia Casanova (Communication Unit, FIB – Executive Member)
- Gianmarco Valletta (Communication Unit, AS Napoli)
- Ignacio Parraga (Design Unit & Communication Unit, AS Valencia)
- Jesús García (Design Unit, AS Sevilla)
- Joao Cardoso (Design Unit, AS Covilha)
- Joe Pearson (Design Unit, PPAS Giessen)
- Mattia Maltauro (Design Unit, PAS Padova)
- Moises Linares (Design Unit, IB – Executive Member)
- Lerten Viroux (Design Unit, IB – Treasurer)